An Alaskan cruise is a once in a lifetime trip that will leave you with everlasting memories of rugged landscapes, bright blue glaciers, snow-capped mountains and no shortage of fascinating wildlife.
MSC Meraviglia, Genoa, Italy
26th Nov 2017
|Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
27th Nov 2017
|Palermo, Sicily, Italy
28th Nov 2017
|La Goulette, Tunisia
29th Nov 2017
30th Nov 2017
1st Dec 2017
2nd Dec 2017
3rd Dec 2017
- All applicable port taxes and fees.
- Main daytime and evening meals including snacks (excludes speciality restaurants).
- 24 hour room service.
- En suite accommodation.
- Most onboard activities during the day.
- Evening entertainment such as shows and live music.
- Dedicated children's clubs and facilities.
- Use of the swimming pools, whirlpools, sports courts and fitness centre.
- Use of the sauna and steam room.
- Dining in speciality restaurants where a cover charge is applicable.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Non-alcoholic drinks (excluding water and selected soft drinks).
- Spa and salon treatments and selected spa facilities.
- Organised shore excursions.
- Any necessary visas or inoculations.
- Gratuities (unless pre-paid) and service tips.
- Casino chips.
- Any purchases made in the onboard shops and boutiques.
- Photographs bought from the onboard photographer.
- Games in the video arcade.
- Internet access.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Medical services.
- Holiday insurance.
Bon Voyage has been designed from scratch to give you a unique cruise booking experience.
From selecting the exact cabin to choosing your pre/post hotels, all online, no hassle.
We are a member of ABTA so you can book your cruise in complete confidence.
We don't have expensive call centres so can offer you the best prices online.
We don't add hidden extras. All flights include hold and hand luggage.
You can book lots of cheap deals online and even choose your cabin..
The cruise-lines occasionally make alterations to an itineraries ports of call, timings and docking information. As the itinerary now differs from that published in their brochures, we thought it would be useful to keep a record of the updates that have been made to each voyage as shown below. The itinerary list shown on the Itinerary tab is the latest most up to date version.