Below you will find a list of previous asked questions from our customers. If you cannot find your answer please contact us here
- What is the difference between an outside and an inside cabin?
- Are pregnant women able to travel on a cruise?
- I have special dietary requirements, how should I let the cruise ship know?
- What are the passport and visa requirements for my cruise?
- What is the youngest age a child can travel?
- What does it mean if a port has a tender?
- Where can I get information on ABTA ?
- I'm not a UK citizen or a resident of the UK; can I still book my cruise?
- Why book with bonvoyage.uk?
Booking A Cruise
- What is included in the price of my cruise?
- What is not included in the price of my cruise?
- Will there be lots on board to keep me entertained?
- Are cruise ships wheelchair accessible?
- Are transfers included in the price?
- I'm a past passenger, do you need my membership number?
- When will my reservation be confirmed?
- Can bookings be linked with the cruise line?
- Can I book multiple cabins?