An Alaskan cruise is a once in a lifetime trip that will leave you with everlasting memories of rugged landscapes, bright blue glaciers, snow-capped mountains and no shortage of fascinating wildlife.
Cunard Queen Elizabeth, Southampton, United Kingdom
- All applicable port taxes and fees.
- All daytime and evening meals including snacks (excludes speciality restaurants)
- Day time activities on board.
- Evening entertainment including theatre shows, live music, casino and comedy.
- Use of the swimming pools, whirlpools, sports courts, gym and fitness centre.
- Use of the sauna and steam room.
- Dedicated children's clubs and facilities.
- 24 hour room service.
- En suite accommodation
- Dining in the speciality restaurants where a small cover charge is applicable.
- Spa treatments and some spa facilities.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
- Shore excursions.
- Any visas or inoculations.
- Any items from the on board shops.
- Casino chips.
- Holiday insurance.
Bon Voyage has been designed from scratch to give you a unique cruise booking experience.
From selecting the exact cabin to choosing your pre/post hotels, all online, no hassle.
We are a member of ABTA so you can book your cruise in complete confidence.
We don't have expensive call centres so can offer you the best prices online.
We don't add hidden extras. All flights include hold and hand luggage.
You can book lots of cheap deals online and even choose your cabin..
The cruise-lines occasionally make alterations to an itineraries ports of call, timings and docking information. As the itinerary now differs from that published in their brochures, we thought it would be useful to keep a record of the updates that have been made to each voyage as shown below. The itinerary list shown on the Itinerary tab is the latest most up to date version.