An Alaskan cruise is a once in a lifetime trip that will leave you with everlasting memories of rugged landscapes, bright blue glaciers, snow-capped mountains and no shortage of fascinating wildlife.
Cruise and Maritime Magellan, Dundee, Scotland
23rd Jul 2017
24th Jul 2017
|Torshavn, Faroe Islands
25th Jul 2017
26th Jul 2017
27th Jul 2017
28th Jul 2017
29th Jul 2017
30th Jul 2017
31st Jul 2017
|Lerwick, United Kingdom
1st Aug 2017
|Kirkwall, Orkney Islands
2nd Aug 2017
|Newcastle upon Tyne (Uk), United Kingdom
3rd Aug 2017
4th Aug 2017
- All applicable port taxes and fees.
- All daytime and evening meals including snacks & afternoon tea (excludes speciality restaurants)
- Self service tea & coffee, from 6am to midnight
- Day time activities on board.
- Informative guest speakers and arts & crafts (cruises of 5 nights or more)
- Evening entertainment including theatre shows, live music, casino and comedy.
- Use of the swimming pools, whirlpools, sports courts, gym and fitness centre.
- 24 hour room service.
- En suite accommodation
- Travel to/from your embarkation port.
- Dining in the speciality restaurants where a small cover charge is applicable.
- Spa treatments and some spa facilities.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
- Shore excursions.
- Personal laundry and dry cleaning
- Any passport,visas or inoculations costs.
- Any items from the on board shops.
- Casino chips.
- Holiday insurance.
Bon Voyage has been designed from scratch to give you a unique cruise booking experience.
From selecting the exact cabin to choosing your pre/post hotels, all online, no hassle.
We are a member of ABTA so you can book your cruise in complete confidence.
We don't have expensive call centres so can offer you the best prices online.
We don't add hidden extras. All flights include hold and hand luggage.
You can book lots of cheap deals online and even choose your cabin..
The cruise-lines occasionally make alterations to an itineraries ports of call, timings and docking information. As the itinerary now differs from that published in their brochures, we thought it would be useful to keep a record of the updates that have been made to each voyage as shown below. The itinerary list shown on the Itinerary tab is the latest most up to date version.